Act Form E26 Answer Key
ACT Form E26 (2022 June) Test Answers, Scoring Table and Explanations
If you are looking for the answers and explanations for the ACT Form E26 (2022 June) test, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will provide you with the complete answer key, scoring table and explanations for each section of the test. We will also give you some tips on how to use this information to improve your ACT score.
What is ACT Form E26?
ACT Form E26 is one of the official ACT tests that was administered in June 2022. It is also known as the Test Information Release (TIR) test, which means that students who took this test can request a copy of the test booklet, the answer key, and their answer sheet for a fee. This is a great opportunity for students to review their performance and learn from their mistakes.
How to use ACT Form E26 answer key and explanations?
The answer key and explanations for ACT Form E26 are provided below, along with the corresponding ACT scale chart (raw score conversion table) for scoring the exam. You can use these resources to check your answers, calculate your score, and understand why you got certain questions wrong or right. Here are some tips on how to use them effectively:
- Compare your answers with the answer key and mark the questions that you got wrong or skipped.
- For each question that you got wrong or skipped, read the explanation carefully and try to identify your mistake or knowledge gap.
- Review the relevant concepts or skills that you need to improve on and practice them with additional questions or exercises.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses across different sections, question types, and content areas.
- Make a study plan based on your analysis and focus on your areas of improvement.
- Take another practice test to measure your progress and adjust your study plan accordingly.
ACT Form E26 answer key
The following table shows the correct answers for each question in ACT Form E26, along with the category of each question. The categories are based on the official ACT reporting categories, which are:
- English: Production of Writing (POW), Knowledge of Language (KLA), Conventions of Standard English (CSE)
- Math: Preparing for Higher Math (PHM), Integrating Essential Skills (IES), Modeling (MOD)
- Reading: Key Ideas and Details (KID), Craft and Structure (CS), Integration of Knowledge and Ideas (IKI)
- Science: Interpretation of Data (IOD), Scientific Investigation (SIN), Evaluation of Models, Inferences, and Experimental Results (EMI)
|1 D KLA||1 A IES||1 B CS||1 A IOD|
|2 H CSE||2 K PHM – S||2 F KID||2 J IOD|
|3 A POW||3 D IES||3 D KID||3 D EMI|
|4 H CSE||4 J IES||4 H KID||4 H IOD|
|5 D CSE||5 D IES||5 C CS||5 C IOD|
|6 F POW||6 F IES||6 J KID||6 G IOD|
|7 A CSE||7 B PHM – A||7 B KID||7 B IOD|
|8 J KLA||8 K PHM – F||