adobe flash professional cs7
Adobe Flash Professional CS7: The Ultimate Animation Tool
Adobe Flash Professional CS7 is the latest version of the popular software for creating and editing animations, games, and interactive content. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, Flash CS7 offers you a range of features and tools to unleash your creativity and bring your ideas to life.
Some of the new features in Flash CS7 include:
- A redesigned interface that is more intuitive and user-friendly.
- A new motion editor that allows you to fine-tune your animations with ease.
- A new HTML5 canvas document type that lets you create content that can run on any device and browser.
- A new code editor that supports syntax highlighting, code completion, and debugging.
- A new asset panel that helps you organize and manage your assets.
- A new publish settings dialog that simplifies the process of exporting your projects.
With Flash CS7, you can also take advantage of the Adobe Creative Cloud services, such as syncing your settings and files across devices, accessing online libraries and fonts, and collaborating with other users. You can also use Flash CS7 with other Adobe products, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects, to enhance your workflow and productivity.
Adobe Flash Professional CS7 is the ultimate animation tool for anyone who wants to create stunning and engaging content for the web, mobile devices, or any other platform. You can download a free trial or buy the full version from the Adobe website.
In this article, we will show you how to use some of the new features in Flash CS7 to create a simple animation. You will learn how to:
- Create a new HTML5 canvas document and set up the stage.
- Draw and import graphics and symbols.
- Add and edit keyframes and tweens.
- Use the motion editor to adjust the easing and speed of your animation.
- Publish and preview your animation in a browser.
Let’s get started!
Step 1: Create a new HTML5 canvas document and set up the stage
To create a new HTML5 canvas document, open Flash CS7 and choose File > New. In the New Document dialog box, select HTML5 Canvas from the list of document types and click OK. You will see a blank stage with a default size of 550 x 400 pixels.
To change the size and color of the stage, choose Modify > Document. In the Document Properties dialog box, you can enter the desired width and height of your stage, as well as the background color. For this example, we will use a stage size of 800 x 600 pixels and a white background color. Click OK to apply the changes.
You can also use the Properties panel to adjust the frame rate and other settings of your document. The frame rate determines how many frames per second your animation will play. The default frame rate is 24 fps, which means that your animation will show 24 frames in one second. You can increase or decrease the frame rate depending on the speed and smoothness of your animation. For this example, we will use a frame rate of 30 fps.