Download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk
Download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk: The Best Way to Run Xposed Modules on Android
If you are looking for a way to run Xposed modules on your Android device without rooting it, then you should download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk. VirtualXposed is a simple app that allows you to install and use Xposed modules on any Android device, even if it is not rooted. Xposed modules are small programs that can modify the system or apps of your Android device, giving you more customization and functionality options.
In this article, we will show you how to download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk and how to use it to run Xposed modules on your Android device. We will also explain some of the benefits and drawbacks of using VirtualXposed compared to other methods of running Xposed modules.
What is VirtualXposed?
VirtualXposed is an app developed by Weishu, a Chinese developer who is also the creator of TaiChi, another app that can run Xposed modules on Android devices. VirtualXposed works by creating a virtual environment on your device, where you can install and run Xposed modules without affecting the original system or apps. This way, you can enjoy the features of Xposed modules without rooting your device or flashing a custom ROM.
VirtualXposed is based on the open-source project VirtualApp, which is a framework that can clone applications and run them in parallel. VirtualXposed uses this framework to clone the Xposed Installer app and run it in a virtual space, where it can load and execute Xposed modules.
How to Download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk?
To download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk, you can follow these simple steps:
- Go to the official website of VirtualXposed: https://virtualxposed.com/
- Scroll down to the download section and click on the link that says “Download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk”.
- Wait for the download to finish and then open the downloaded file.
- Allow the installation of unknown sources if prompted by your device.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install VirtualXposed on your device.
Alternatively, you can also download VirtualXposed 0.20.3 Apk from other sources such as APKPure or APKMirror, but make sure that you download it from a trusted and verified source.
How to Use VirtualXposed to Run Xposed Modules?
After installing VirtualXposed on your device, you can use it to run Xposed modules by following these steps:
- Open VirtualXposed and grant it the necessary permissions.
- Tap on the “+” icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select the apps that you want to add to the virtual space. You can choose any app that you have installed on your device, but make sure that you also add the Xposed Installer app and the Xposed modules that you want to use.
- Wait for the apps to be cloned and added to the virtual space.
- Tap on the “Home” icon at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select the Xposed Installer app from the list of apps in the virtual space.
- Tap on “Modules” and enable the Xposed modules that you want to use.
- Tap on “Framework” and then tap on “Reboot”. This will reboot the virtual space and activate the Xposed modules.
- Enjoy using Xposed modules on your Android device without rooting it!
What are the Benefits and Drawbacks of Using VirtualXposed?
Using VirtualXposed has some benefits and drawbacks compared to other methods of running Xposed modules on Android devices. Here are some of them:
- You don’t need to