FNAF 6 Nightshift
FNAF 6 Nightshift: A Fan-Made Horror Game Inspired by Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator
If you are a fan of the Five Nights at Freddy’s (FNAF) series, you might be interested in FNAF 6 Nightshift, a fan-made horror game created by GREEENMAN. This game is based on the sixth installment of the FNAF series, Freddy Fazbear’s Pizzeria Simulator, but with some twists and changes.
In FNAF 6 Nightshift, you play as a night guard at Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza Place, a family-friendly restaurant that hides a dark secret. Your job is to monitor the security cameras and keep an eye on the animatronics, the robotic mascots that entertain the children during the day. However, at night, these animatronics become hostile and try to kill you. You have to use your wits and skills to survive six nights and an endless mode, while also managing your pizzeria business.
The game features most of the characters from FNAF 6, such as Scrap Baby, Molten Freddy, Lefty, and Springtrap. It also has some minigames and easter eggs for you to discover. The game has a full monitor system that allows you to watch the animatronics on different cameras, as well as audio and motion detectors. You can also use a taser to shock the animatronics and make them go away, but be careful not to overuse it or you will damage them and make them more aggressive.
FNAF 6 Nightshift is a free game that you can download from itch.io. You can also check out the original Gamejolt page for more information and feedback. If you enjoy the game, be sure to follow and like GREEENMAN on itch.io and Gamejolt.
FNAF 6 Nightshift is a fan-made game that is not affiliated with Scott Cawthon, the creator of the FNAF series. It is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not represent the official FNAF lore or canon.
FNAF 6 Nightshift: Tips and Tricks for Surviving the Horror
If you are looking for some advice on how to survive the night in FNAF 6 Nightshift, then you have come to the right place. Here are some tips and tricks that can help you avoid getting jump-scared by the animatronics and complete your tasks faster.
- Do not buy Lefty. Lefty is one of the most dangerous animatronics in the game, as he can greatly increase your chances of getting attacked. He is also very expensive and has a high liability rating. It is better to avoid buying Lefty at all costs and save your money for other items.
- Keep the fan off. The fan makes a lot of noise, which can attract the animatronics to your location. You should keep the fan off as much as possible, and only turn it on when the temperature gets too high. If you have to turn on the fan, do it while you are doing a task to mask the noise.
- Avoid sponsorships. Sponsorships can give you some extra cash, but they also come with a downside. If you accept a sponsorship deal, loud advertisements will play on your computer screen, which can also lure the animatronics to you. Unless you are desperate for money, it is better to decline the sponsorships and avoid the risk.
- Buy upgrades. Upgrading your computer and printer can make your tasks go faster, which means less time for the animatronics to find you. You should buy upgrades as soon as you can afford them, especially for the printer, which is very slow and noisy.
- Bait them with sound. One way to defend against the animatronics is to use the sound lure tool on your computer. You can use this tool to play a sound in a certain location, which can distract the animatronics and make them move away from you. You should use this tool wisely, and try to lure them to a different area than where you are working. For example, if you are doing a task on the left side of the screen, you can play a sound on the right side to draw them away.
- Use the motion detector. Another useful tool on your computer is the motion detector, which can show you where the animatronics are moving. You should use this tool frequently to check their positions and plan your strategy accordingly. You can also use this tool to confirm if your sound lure worked or not.
- Use the taser. The last resort tool on your computer is the taser, which can shock an animatronic and make them go away for a while. However, you should use this tool sparingly, as it can damage the animatronic and make them more aggressive. You should only use this tool if an animatronic is very close to you and you have no other option.
- Watch your light. The light on your desk can also help you defend against the animatronics. If an animatronic is approaching from one side of the screen, you can face that side and shine your light at them, which can block their view and prevent them from attacking. However, this only works if they are not too close to you. If they are too close, they will jump-scare you anyway.
These are some of the tips and tricks that can help you survive FNAF 6 Nightshift. Remember to stay calm and alert, and don’t let the animatronics scare you. Good luck!