[Toonworld4all] Naruto – 027-039 [1080p BD x265 10bit Multi Audio] ESub.rar
Download Naruto Episodes 27-39 in High Quality with Multi Audio and Subtitles
If you are a fan of Naruto, the popular anime series based on the manga by Masashi Kishimoto, you will love this offer from Toonworld4all. You can download episodes 27-39 of Naruto in 1080p BD x265 10bit format with multi audio and subtitles. This means you can enjoy the show in your preferred language and with high-quality video and sound.
Naruto is a story of a young ninja who dreams of becoming the Hokage, the leader of his village. Along his journey, he makes friends and enemies, learns new skills and faces many challenges. Episodes 27-39 cover the Chunin Exams arc, where Naruto and his teammates compete against other ninja teams from different villages. This arc features some of the most memorable battles and characters in the series.
To download these episodes, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Click on the link below to go to the download page.
- Select the episode you want to download and click on the download button.
- Wait for the file to be downloaded to your device.
- Enjoy watching Naruto in high quality with multi audio and subtitles.
Don’t miss this opportunity to relive the excitement of Naruto with Toonworld4all. Download episodes 27-39 of Naruto in 1080p BD x265 10bit format with multi audio and subtitles today!
If you are wondering what happens in these episodes, here is a brief summary of each one:
- Episode 27: \”Impossible Dream\” – Naruto and his team face off against Orochimaru, who reveals his true form and attacks them with his giant snake. Sakura tries to protect Naruto and Sasuke, but gets stabbed by Orochimaru’s sword. Chiyo arrives to help them and gives Sakura an antidote for the poison. Naruto unleashes his Nine-Tails chakra and fights back against Orochimaru.
- Episode 28: \”Beasts: Alive Again!\” – Team Guy encounters their clones, created by Kisame’s water clones technique. They have to fight against themselves and use their own weaknesses to win. Meanwhile, Deidara and Sasori arrive at the Akatsuki hideout with Gaara’s body. Chiyo reveals that she knows Sasori, who is her grandson.
- Episode 29: \”Kakashi Enlightened!\” – Kakashi uses his Sharingan to copy Naruto’s Rasengan and Sasuke’s Chidori, and combines them into a new technique called Lightning Blade. He manages to cut off Orochimaru’s arm, but Orochimaru escapes with Kabuto. Naruto and Sakura catch up with them, but are stopped by a barrier. Kakashi decides to use his MangekyÅ Sharingan to break through it.
- Episode 30: \”Aesthetics of an Instant\” – Kakashi activates his MangekyÅ Sharingan and unleashes a powerful technique called Kamui, which warps anything it targets to another dimension. He tries to use it on Deidara, who is flying away with Gaara’s body, but misses. Deidara drops a clay bomb on Team Kakashi, but Naruto saves them with his Nine-Tails chakra. Naruto chases after Deidara, while Kakashi collapses from exhaustion.
- Episode 31: \”The Legacy\” – Naruto catches up with Deidara and grabs Gaara’s body, but Deidara detonates it, revealing it was a clay clone. Deidara then tries to blow himself up along with Naruto, but Kakashi uses his Kamui again to warp the explosion away. Naruto finds the real Gaara’s body and cries over his death. Chiyo and Sakura arrive and Chiyo decides to use her life force to revive Gaara.
- Episode 32: \”Return of the Kazekage\” – Chiyo successfully revives Gaara, but dies in the process. Naruto mourns for her sacrifice and thanks her for saving his friend. Gaara wakes up and sees all the Sand ninja who came to rescue him. He realizes that he is loved by his people and thanks Naruto for changing him. The Leaf and Sand ninja celebrate their victory and return to their villages.
- Episode 33: \”The New Target\” – Naruto and his friends are welcomed back in Konoha by Tsunade and the other ninja. They report their mission and learn more about the Akatsuki’s goals. Tsunade assigns Kakashi to lead a new team called Team Kakashi, consisting of Naruto, Sakura and Sai, a new member from the ANBU Root division. She also assigns Yamato, another ANBU member, as their temporary captain while Kakashi recovers.
- Episode 34: \”Formation! New Team Kakashi!\” – Naruto meets Sai for the first time and dislikes him for his rude attitude and lack of emotions. He also learns that Sai is replacing Sasuke on their team, which angers him even more. Sai tries to bond with Naruto and Sakura by insulting them, which only makes them hate him more. Yamato arrives and introduces himself as their new captain.
- Episode 35: \”An Unnecessary Addition\” – Yamato takes his team to a hot spring to relax before their next mission. He tells them that their mission is to meet with Sasori’s spy in the Akatsuki, who is supposed to be one of Orochimaru’s subordinates. He also reveals that he has the ability to use Wood Release, a rare and powerful kekkei genkai that only the First Hokage had. Naruto is impressed by Yamato’s skills, but still distrusts Sai.
- Episode 36: \”The Fake Smile\” – Yamato disguises himself as Sasori using his Wood