where can i buy a paypal prepaid mastercard
Where Can I Buy a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard?
If you are looking for a convenient and secure way to spend your money online and offline, you may be interested in getting a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard. This is a reloadable debit card that lets you access your PayPal funds and load cash at more than 130,000 NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide. 4
But where can you buy a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard? There are two ways to get one: online or in-store.
The easiest and cheapest way to get a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is by ordering one online from the official website. All you need to do is fill out a simple form with your name, address, and email address. You can also choose a card design from five options and set up direct deposit preferences if you wish.
Once your information has been verified, you will receive your card in the mail within 7-10 business days. There is no fee for opening the card account online. You will need to activate your card and set a PIN before you can use it.
The other way to get a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is by purchasing one at a retail location that sells them. You can find a nearby store by using the locator tool on the website. Some of the retailers that carry the card include CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and Walmart.
You will be charged an initial purchase fee of up to $4.95 by the retailer. The card you get will be temporary and will be replaced by a permanent custom card mailed to you. You must register and activate the card and set its PIN before you can use it for most purposes. You can do this online or over the phone.
Benefits of a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
A PayPal Prepaid Mastercard offers many benefits for users who want to manage their money smartly and securely. Some of the advantages include:
- You can use the card to eat, drink, and shop anywhere Debit Mastercard is accepted.
- You can move money from your PayPal account to fund your prepaid card account.
- You can earn cash back and personalized offers when you shop at qualifying stores.
- You can get paid faster than a paper check with direct deposit.
- You can open an optional, tiered-rate savings account through The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC.
- You can refer a friend and both receive a $20 credit when they order a new card, verify their identity, and load at least $40 to their card account.
- You can manage your money on the fly with the PayPal Prepaid mobile app. You can check your balance, review transactions, load checks, find reload locations, or receive anytime alerts.
If you are ready to enjoy these benefits and more, order your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard today!
How to Use a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard
Using a PayPal Prepaid Mastercard is easy and convenient. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your card:
- To check your card balance, you can log in to your online account center, use the mobile app, call the customer service number on the back of your card, or text BAL to 22622 if you have enrolled in Anytime Alerts.
- To reload your card with cash, you can visit any of the NetSpend Reload Network locations nationwide. You can find the nearest one by using the locator tool on the website or the mobile app. The reload fee may vary by location and is paid to the retailer.
- To reload your card with a check, you can use the mobile app to take a photo of the check and submit it for review. The review process may take up to 10 days, unless you qualify for Ingo Money’s expedited service. Fees and terms apply.
- To reload your card from your PayPal account, you can log in to your online account center and link your PayPal account. Then you can transfer money from your PayPal balance to your prepaid card balance. The transfer may take up to 30 minutes to complete.
- To use your card for online purchases, you can enter your card number, expiration date, and security code as you would with any other debit or credit card. You may also need to provide your name and billing address as they appear on your card account.
- To use your card for in-store purchases, you can swipe, insert, or tap your card at the checkout terminal. You may need to enter your PIN or sign the receipt depending on the amount and the merchant’s policy.
- To use your card for ATM withdrawals, you can find a surcharge-free ATM by using the locator tool on the website or the mobile app. You may be charged a fee by the ATM owner even if you do not complete a transaction. You can also request cash back at participating merchants when you make a purchase.
- To use your card for bill payments, you can log in to your online account center and enroll in the bill pay service. You can then add payees and schedule payments. You can also pay bills over the phone using your card number and PIN.
For more information on how to use your PayPal Prepaid Mastercard, you can refer to the FAQ section on the website or contact customer service.